catering EXPRESSIONs OF INTEREST - 2019 RIVERBOATS MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Catering application for Riverboats 2019 have now closed -
The Riverboats Music Festival has been staged at Echuca’s Aquatic Reserve since 2012. Patrons are permitted to bring their own food, with peak service times for on-site food vendors being dinner on the Friday night, lunch and dinner on the Saturday and brunch / lunch on the Sunday.
The 2019 Riverboats Music Festival will be staged from February 15-17, 2019.
Applications are now open for both self-contained food trucks and food vendors operating out of a small marquee (3x3m or 4x4m). Approximately six food vendors will be invited to participate at Riverboats 2019, and preference will be given to caterers selling food that is affordable, healthy, prepared on-site and served with a minimal amount of biodegradable packaging.
Caterers are permitted to sell water and soft drink, however strictly no alcohol or energy drinks may be sold. All menu and sale items must be approved in writing by festival management prior to the event.
As there is no on-site camping available, all caterers must arrange their own accommodation for the festival weekend at their own expense.
- Licence Fees -
A licence fee is paid by each food vendor which includes:
- Access to single-phase (10 or 15 amp) power - power requirements MUST be confirmed prior to arrival and all leads brought on-site MUST be tested and tagged prior to arrival
- Food storage space in a shared cool room
- Up to five 3-day crew wristbands
- Waste disposal and access to fresh water
Please note Riverboats does not take a percentage of gross sales and caterers are each responsible for their own cash management.
- Festival Opening Hours -
Friday, February 15 2019 - 5.30pm – 11.00pm
Saturday, February 16 2019 - 1.00pm – 11.00pm
Sunday, February 17 2019 - 10.30am – 6.00pm
- CATERING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM -