Riverboats 2019 / VISIT VICTORIA Competition - Terms and Conditions
The Riverboats Music Festival collects your personal information (name, contact phone number and email) via an entry form when you enter this promotion for the purposes of your entry into the promotion.
If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to submit a valid entry into the promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this personal information to third parties including Visit Victoria, for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this promotion.
By entering this competition you agree that your email address will be added to the Visit Victoria database.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RIVERBOATS 2019 / VISIT VICTORIA COMPETITION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 09:00 AEDT on 07/01/2019 and closes at 17:00 AEDT on 21/01/2019 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after 17.00 AEDT on 21/01/2019 will not be accepted.
4. To enter, entrant must do the following during the Promotional Period:
a. Go to www.riverboatsmusic.com.au/visitvic and complete the entry form. By entering this competition and providing your name and email details, you agree that your information will be added to the Visit Victoria database.
Limit applies of one (1) entry per person.
5. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random. This is not a game of skill.
6. A winner will be drawn at random at 12.00pm AEDT on 22/01/19 by a representative of the Promoter.
7. Prizes consists of:
Two (2) x three-day adult passes to attend the 2019 Riverboats Music Festival (RRP $320 @ $160 per ticket);
Two (2) x adult tickets to the annual Festival breakfast at Beechworth Bakery, Echuca (RRP $50) on Sunday, 17 February, 2019 at 9:30am;
Two (2) x tickets to an exclusive one-hour paddle steamer cruise aboard the Pride of the Murray on Saturday, February 16 (RRP $80);
One (1) regional food hamper for two people (RRP $100)
One (1) Riverboats Music Festival merchandise prize pack including x2 festival t-shirts, x2 wine glasses, x2 stubby holders and a wine cooler bag (RRP $71)
Total RRP value of prize = $621. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to taxes (excluding GST), meals, drinks, transfers and any and all other expenses which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guests, arrange at their own expense valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel. The winner and their guests must be Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs or expenses associated with attending the prize. Tickets and booking confirmation will be delivered, by post, to the winner’s nominated address by 04/02/2019, subject to any delivery or processing delays. The winner will be notified of any delay.
8. The winner will be notified via email by 17.00 AEDT on 22/01/2019. The winner must respond to the Promoter via email by 17.00 AEDT on 25/01/2019 in order to accept the prize.
9. If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 8 or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify the winner, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter will reconvene the judges on 28/01/2019 at the same time as the first judging in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. The next most creative and unique entry, at the discretion of the judges, will be deemed the replacement winner. Any replacement winner will be notified by 17.00 AEDT on 28/01/2019.
10. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
11. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. The winner will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
13. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party prize suppliers, including Westbound Productions Pty Ltd (ABN: 36 111 322 180) ("Third Party Prize Suppliers") available at http://www.riverboatsmusic.com.au/ticketing-terms. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any Third Party Prize Supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
14. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is hereby assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
15. Entrants agree that the Promoter has a royalty free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit, communicate to the public, and adapt all material provided to the Promoter as part of the promotion ("the Content"), on or in connection with any media. Winner/s agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
16. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. all of the Content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c. they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
d. they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, entry, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. Any personal property rights in entries are owned by the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
19. The Promoter is Westbound Productions Pty Ltd - PO Box 1260, Kensington VIC 3031.