2017 ticketing Terms & Conditions
Please read the following information on conditions of sale and attendance carefully
Ticket Exchange / Wristband Collection
Upon arrival at the Riverboats Music Festival, patrons must present their printed TryBooking e-ticket (for internet pre-sales) to the Festival Box Office located at the main entrance to the Festival Hub at Aquatic Reserve – Heygarth Street, Echuca.
This e-ticket will then be exchanged for a wristband which must be worn at all times to gain access to the Festival Hub.
Patrons who purchased tickets over the phone or in person via the Echuca-Moama Visitor Information Centre and provided a valid email address will receive a link to their tickets via email. In the event that this email is misplaced, patrons are required to present a valid form of ID or credit card to the Festival Box Office. Provided this identification matches the booking, entry wristbands will then be issued.
Festival Box Office Opening Hours:
- Friday, February 17, 2017 – 12.30pm – 10.00pm
- Saturday, February 18, 2017 – 10.30am – 10.00pm
- Sunday , February 19, 2017 – 9.30am – 5.00pm
PADDLESTEAMER SIDESHOW TICKETS
- Tickets to all four Paddlesteamer Sideshows must be purchased in conjunction with either a weekend or single day Riverboats Music Festival ticket - they cannot be purchased separately.
- For purchasers of Riverboats Paddlesteamer Sideshow tickets, please pay particular attention to the departure times outlined here, as no refunds will be issued if you are late.
We must be able to verify the purchase of your ticket upon presentation at the Festival Box Office, so please bring along a valid credit card or driver's licence. Please note your ticket is not transferable and only one wristband will be issued per ticket purchased, with the exception of family tickets, where one family ticket is valid for two adult and two children (13-17 years) tickets.
Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
• Cannot produce a valid ticket
• Presents a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means
• Presents a ticket that has been duplicated
Ticket orders will be cancelled if credit card funds are unavailable
Youth Policy and Proof of Age
Child ticket holders must be aged between 13 and 17 and accompanied by a parent or responsible adult over 25 years of age AT ALL TIMES. We may need to verify that the contact for the responsible parent or adult is genuine.
Proof of age ID is required when collecting a youth wristband. Age must be under 18 on the last day of the festival.
Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Tickets
If you purchased tickets online via Trybooking and have lost the email sent to you at the time of purchase, please follow the link below and TryBooking will resend a link to your tickets:
No Refund Policy
The Riverboats Music Festival will be held in any and all weather conditions. The organisers reserve the right to change the program as required by circumstances and conditions at any time without notice. In the event that the festival has to be cancelled tickets will be refunded on request within seven days of such request.
Festival Organisers will not refund, provide an exchange or replace any tickets when:
• The ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
• The ticket has been duplicated
• The weekend wristband pass is lost, damaged, forged or stolen from someone else
• The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises under any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
• The event does not meet his or her expectations
• The program lineup or schedule changes
FESTIVAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
• You may not bring into the festival hub alcohol, glass bottles, illegal drugs or dangerous items
• You are permitted to bring in your own food
• We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and refuse entry without refund
• Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons – refusal may result in entry being refused without refund
• Alcohol served at the festival may only be consumed within the fenced festival precinct at Aquatic Reserve, and may not be taken outside under any circumstances
• Patrons aged under 18 years must be in the company of a responsible adult companion when inside the festival hub
• Proof of age for children and youths may be requested by staff
• Alcohol may not be consumed in the streets of Echuca-Moama (council by-law) and fines apply
• Camping in cars along streets and public areas is prohibited
• Strictly no pets, with the exception of Guide Dogs
• For the safety of patrons, artists and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing or inebriated behaviour is strictly prohibited and offenders will forfeit their ticket and be ejected from the festival
• No audio or video recording of performances is permitted without written permission of artists and organisers – amateur stills photography is however permitted
• No backstage access is permitted
• Footwear must be worn at all times
• The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event
• Festival admission times are:
- Friday, February 17 2017 – 5.30pm – 12.00am
- Saturday, February 18 2017 – 1.00pm – 12.00am
- Sunday, February 19 2017 – 10.30am – 6.00pm
Entry is forbidden at all other times with the exception of staff and service providers